Addictions We Treat
Drug Addiction Treatment
Who is most at risk?
• Family history of problems with alcohol or drugs
• Early drug use
• Mental health disorders
• Lack of support network
The Estate Approach
Drug Addiction Treatment at the Estate
Here you’ll learn important recovery lessons about trust, communication, perseverance, team-building and other tools for overcoming obstacles to sobriety. We also offer traditional drug addiction treatment including CBT, DBT and EDMR with care that’s individualized to your loved one’s specific needs.
Defining Drug Addiction
Drug addiction can affect anyone at any age. It doesn’t happen because of a lack of principles or willpower; drugs change the brain in a way that makes quitting extremely difficult on your own once addicted.
What’s more, ‘illicit drug use’ doesn’t just include cocaine, heroin or methamphetamines. The National Survey on Drug Use and Health has found the most common type of illicit drug use is actually marijuana, followed by the misuse of prescription pain relievers.
Signs of Drug Addiction
• Health issues — Low energy, lack of motivation, weight loss or gain, frequent red eyes.
• Neglected appearance — Lack of interest in grooming and/or clothing.
• Behavior changes – Irrational behavior or mood swings, being secretive, increased conflicts with family and friends or sudden isolation.
• Money issues – Sudden requests for money without explanation or stealing money or other items.
Learn More About the Signs & Symptoms of the Addictions We Treat
The Estate is LegitScript-Certified